Lambda Pi – Chico, CA
Recording of the Chico State Recognition Event held last Thursday by the University to honor Lambda Pi Alumni Association’s endowment for the Seufferlein Sales Program.
If you were unable to attend the event, below is a link to a recording of the event so that you can watch it at your leisure:
Lambda Pi Recognition event: https://media.csuchico.edu/media/Lambda%20Pi%20Recognition%20Virtual%20Event%20/1_cndb7k8j
The BOG Annual Meeting will be held in Chico at brother Stacy Schaefer’s Oasis Bar & Grill on the first Saturday of May per our governing documents. We will also hold a virtual Zoom webinar filmed with professional grade audio/video filming equipment provided by Larry Silva’s (F-82) non-profit art program for those who do not wish to travel in attendance in-person.
Contact fellow alums and arrange to ‘road trip’ back to Chico for some cool memories!
- Friday, April 30th – 5:00 PM until ??
- Location: Oasis Bar & Grill at 1007 W 1st St, Chico
- Event: Traditional Brotherhood Beer & Burgers – Come meet your brother Lambda Pi alums
- Saturday, May 1st
- Location: Oasis Bar & Grill
- Join Zoom Meeting via URL
- Dial in by Phone:
- +1 669 900 6833
- Meeting ID: 810 2291 4550
- Passcode: 019988
- 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM – BOG hosted lunch for all alums
- 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM – Annual Meeting of Alumni Association in Oasis ante-room
- 2:00 PM – Continued brotherhood at Oasis
- NOTE: In addition to the in-person annual meeting at the Oasis, the BOG has also arranged for an Zoom virtual option of the Annual Meeting at 1:00 PM PST. This is to accommodate alums who are unable to attend the meeting in person.
- A Zoom link will be emailed to all members of record on our Members’ List on our website www.lambda-pi.org a few days prior the meeting and you will be able to attend the meeting virtually from a computer or dial into the audio portion of the meeting via phone. Make sure your information is correct on your listing in Members Listing.
- Website: check out the new photos added to our website under:
- Annual Meeting Agenda:
- Welcome and Introduction of Current BOG officers
- Reading and approval of last year’s Annual Meeting minutes
- A review of the BOG activities over the past year
- Scholarship Committee Report
- Financial Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Election of BOG Officer positions for coming year
- NOTE: Election of 2021/2022 President, Secretary, & Treasurer
- Schedule date of 2022 Annual Meeting & future reunions
- Closing and Singing of the Green & White
Sharing the same year, 1926, with other luminaries like Jerry Lewis, Fidel Castro, and
Marilyn Monroe, Delbert Raby was born in his parents Grass Valley home. Del ended up
being raised in Chico and his character was formed from his parents nurturing, service-
oriented lifestyle centered around their Salvation Army ministry. “Doing the Most
Good” was his family’s guiding principle…Read more