The BOG Annual Meeting will tentatively be held in Chico at brother Stacy Schaefer’s Oasis Bar & Grill on the first Saturday of May per our governing documents. The reason the meeting location is tentative is because in a discussion with Brother Stacy Schaefer, his Oasis Bar & Grill is currently closed for COVID except for outside service and holding an in-person meeting on May 1 will be dependent on the status of Butte County Health regulations at that time. Should health regulations permit in-person attendance, we will also hold a virtual Zoom webinar filmed with professional grade audio/video filming equipment provided by Larry Silva’s (F-82) non-profit art program for those who do not wish to travel in attendance in-person. Our back-up should we be unable to hold the meeting at The Oasis will be a completely online Zoom virtual meeting.
Friday, April 30, 2021:
- 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM – Alumni Gathering at the Oasis for traditional Beer & Burgers – (No Host)
Saturday, May 1, 2021:
- 11:30 AM – Alumni Association Lunch at the Oasis hosted by the BOG
- 1:00 PM – Annual Meeting of the Alumni Group at The Oasis (if permitted by county health COVID regulations).
NOTE: The BOG also plans to have the Annual Meeting available on Zoom for a virtual meeting for those alums unavailable to attend in-person. A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent out the week prior via email to all alums.
- Current Agenda for May 1st Annual Meeting:
- Association Financial Report by our Treasurer Joe Belden
- Scholarship Committee report and BOG decision on number of scholarships to award in 2021
- Discussion of future fraternity reunions
- Election of Officers
- Note: Members will be electing the following three BOG officers: President, Secretary, and Treasurer
- 2:00 PM – Alumni Social Gathering at the Oasis